We are a new and innovative home care provider and we are seeking exceptional people that can help us build an outstanding reputation for providing the highest quality of care.
We offer first class comprehensive and ongoing training, flexible working hours with 24/7 back-up and excellent rates of pay. You will often be working alone, supported by a friendly experienced team of care professionals who are committed to providing the highest quality of care and, best of all, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference to the life of our Service Users.
In our collective experience, no two days are ever the same, just like our weather!
Our company works differently to other home care providers and we value our Carers very highly.
WHY work for Bridgewater Care Ltd
- We operate a scheme that recognises achievement
- We value our Staff and appreciate their dedication
- We listen to our carers by encouraging feedback and suggestion
- We want to include carers in the decisions made; after all it is our carers that are on the front line!
- We actively encourage our clients to give praise where it is due
- You will be part of a new vibrant and growing company within an open, friendly and transparent working environment
We are seeking :
Assist clients with all aspects of day to day living, including personal care. Supervise and assist in training of Home Carers in their duties. Team Leaders will assist in the preparation of Schedules and On Call duties for specific area Experience in a similar care position is required with a relevant qualification. Full training will be given in Schedule preparation and out of hours support to team Leaders.
Assist clients with aspects of day to day living, including personal care. Experience is not essential but commitment and compassion to helping others is!
Assist clients with routine appointments or outings, welfare checks and companionship.
- Excellent Pay rates
- Company Pension
- Paid mileage & Holiday
- Flexi hour contracts
- Supplied uniforms & PPE
- Refer a friend bonus
- Paid Training
- Career Development with opportunities for personal development and progression, offering a pathway to gain further qualifications in Health and Social Care including areas of specialist needs
If you are passionate about supporting people to remain safely at home, live locally and feel this opportunity could be right for you, we would like to hear from you.
Please contact us below for further information, an application form or just a chat, to find out more about our career opportunities.